Monday, October 12, 2009

Ducktape and Superglue


He shattered my heart
into tiny little pieces
leaving,
stepping on them
as he walked away.
Shamelessly,
I picked up the shards
cutting my hands
ducktaping it back together
with a piece missing.
Crying,
helplessly searching
for that missing piece.
You,
walked up to me,
showing the lost piece.
You took my heart from me
removing the duck tape
and slowly,
meticulously,
carefully,
glued each tiny, little shard together
causing me to love you.
Now you walk away,
carefully placing it
back in my hands
knowing,
how fragile it is
but with my heart
you placed,
the superglue, just in case.
<3lizz
(3.14.06)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and honest imagery; hope you superglued his hands to your heart. Just in case, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did and thats where hes staying :)

    ReplyDelete